- Beneficial at any time of the year even in winter
- Use when soil is moist and soft for deep aeration
- Fixed rolling spikes dig in easily and smoothly without jerking
- Use during dry conditions to prick surface to allow rain to penetrate
- Large 300mm (12") width covers lawns up to 200m2 quickly
- Thirty 45 mm (2") spikes provide deep even aeration
- T Bar handle for easy pushing
- Assembly required
- 1 year manufacturers limited warranty
Very easy... here's how to get the most out of it....
Adjust the handle length to enable the T-bar handle to rest into your stomach or chest. Hold with one hand and lean slightly forwards over the aerator so that you can apply gently downward pressure on the shaft with the other hand. Now walk forwards and aerate. At the end of the run, pull it up and DROP it into position for the next run (watch your toes though); this sticks it well into the lawn ready to aerate....it's that simple.
TIP: If you've got a lot of lawn to do cut some foam pipe insulation and cover the handle - very comfy
Season for Application
Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Early Autumn, Late Autumn, Winter,