Lawnsmith Soluble Lawn Fertiliser
- From £18.50
Ask A QuestionRequired fields *
Ask A Question Complete
Thank you, we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
- From £18.50
Lawnsmith will attempt to match or beat any genuine like-for-like offer on the internet. Please enter your details below including the full URL of the matching product on a competitor's website. For more details please click here.Required fields *
Price Match Complete
Thank you, we shall review your price match and get back to you as soon as possible.
At Lawnsmith we want to reward you for buying your lawn care products with us and give you something back!
How does it work?
Its really quite simple! As soon as you make a purchase, Lawnsmith loyalty points are automatically calculated and added to your order. You can see how many points you'll earn for each product on its detail page, you'll also see a summary of your points during checking out.
- Earn points on each and every product you purchase!
- Currently for every £2 you spend online, you will earn 1 point
- Each point you earn equates to £0.01
- Your points will become active the day after we have despatched your order
- Your points will be valid for 365 days after that period
- If for any reason you return your item, those earned points will be removed from your account
1 item(s) added to your compare list
Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to ensure this is correct. If a delivery needs to be redirected because the address is incorrect you may have another delivery charge. If goods are delivered to an incorrectly given address, even if using PayPal, and we are notified within 72 hours we will assist in having them retrieved but ultimately the responsibility lies with the purchaser to collect their order.
NOTE for PayPal users: The agreement between you and PayPal and ourselves and PayPal requires deliveries to be sent to a registered addresses you select from your PayPal account. This will overwrite any other address stored in your Lawnsmith account. Therefore, if you need deliveries to go to any address other than those used in PayPal you will need to pay by card.
Prices include VAT.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the price or product information shown on the website, at which time you will be notified of the issue and the transaction will be cancelled. In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered:
- We will inform you as soon as we can and complete a refund via the original tender type.
- If you cancel your order and have already paid for the goods we will give you a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
Deliveries need to be signed for though our carrier is authorised to leave goods with a close neighbour if you are out. If you want to take responsibility for your delivery being left safely at your address or with a named close neighbour or prevent goods being left with a neighbour then you can use the 'Leave Safe' instruction when you fill in your order details. This does not apply to Royal Mail.
DROP SHOPS and COLLECTION POINTS
These can be unreliable therefore we cannot accept responsibility for goods that are delivered to 'drop shops' or collection points. If you arrange for your order to be sent to one then you become responsible for the delivery and collection of your order from the time you advise our carrier to make such a delivery.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
You must inspect and report by email any damage to goods or errors within 24 hours of delivery. We are then only too happy to take appropriate steps to correct the problem at no charge. Please take pictures of the damaged packaging and goods to aid your claim.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. This includes drop shops. This must be in writing by email. If your cancellation is made after goods have been acquired please see Returns & Refunds below.
RETURNS and REFUNDS
On rare occasions you may want to return an item. We will do everything to assist in this matter but it is your responsibility for ensuring we are notified of this by email any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which the goods were received. You then have a further 14 days in which to return the goods. A full refund will be made, including delivery charges if applicable, subject to the criteria below:-
- Equipment, tools, hardware and safety products should be unused, in original condition, with their packaging and documents. If not a reduced refund will be made. Used goods will normally only be refunded at 50% of purchase price.
- Perishables (seed, fertiliser, pesticides) must remain sealed in their original packaging. Opened packages can suffer moisture penetration and contamination (accidental or otherwise) and cannot therefore be returned.
- You must take every care to ensure returns are not damaged in transit. We recommend you insure goods against this possibility.
- You are responsible for the return delivery cost.
Return Address: Lawnsmith Ltd, 1A The Depot, Silcoates Street, Wakefield. WF2 0DX. Returns Form & Label
Refunds will be made promptly and normally within 3 days of receipt and inspection of the returned goods. If you have doubts that goods are suitable for returning please email us prior to returning them.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
The content displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
COMMUNICATING VIA OUR ONLINE SERVICES
On our site we have various forms and methods for you to write to us with your questions and also to send pictures. We reserve the right to publish these for the benefit of our wider audience. These will always be published anonymously unless you give permission for some or all of your details to be published.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
LAWNSMITH is a UK registered trade mark. Please visit the IPO for classes.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
3. What sort of personal data do we collect?
5. How and why do we use your personal data?
6. Who do we share your personal data with and why?
7. Your consent to us using your data
8. How long do we keep your data?
9. How do you manage your communication preferences?
10. How do you access the information we hold about you?
11. How do we protect your personal data?
12. What are your rights to erasure?
14. Who do I contact for further information
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.).
For any users of this site who perform a login, a cookie is required for this login to function properly, and so we will take this as implied consent and hide the 'accept cookies' message.
This is the cookie set by the website to track your session information, so that we can login you in and perform a number of critical functions on the website, such as page preferences etc. When you leave the website and close the browser, this session cookie should be removed by your browser.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
This cookie is set by the website to store your login userid information, so that it is prefilled in for you and you only then need to enter your password. If you do not want this cookie to be stored, you can simply untick the 'Remember by login name' box at the login screen. Expires one year from being set.
This cookie is set by the website to store your shopping basket information, it is an essential aspect of our website. The cart cookie is stored for 30 days and will also clear after you checkout.
This cookie is set by the website when you have clicked the "Accept Cookies" link, and is used so that we don't show you the notice on every page once you've decided you are happy with the policy. Expires one year from when set.