- A common sense purchase - mandatory in industry!
- Be safe with pesticides, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides
- Also resistant to fuel, oil and acids
- Better puncture resistance than ordinary rubber gloves
- Patterned Grip
- Strong, re-usable and washable
- Lightly flock lined for comfort
- Safety Standards CE0321, 501, EN388, EN373
8 - Medium, 9 - Large, 10 - XLarge,
39 reviews for Nitrile Gloves
eKomi customer reviews
Can only say good because only used once but ok so far
very much needed when diluting iron sulphate , very pleased indeed , thankyou
Didn’t last me long, could have been my fault but the left hand ended up with cuts on the fingers.
good quality and must be used when working with iron sulphate and weedkillers