Home Defence Antstop Granules - Safe for Lawns
We aim to dispatch within 2 working days of your ordering. This may increase in spring and autumn.
We have regrettably suspended deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland post Brexit.
- Effective for up to 1 month after application
- Easy to use - no dust, less mess
- Kills ants
- Kills the nest and forms a long lasting tangible barrier
- Attractive to ants giving effective control
- Leaves no unsightly white powders
- Pack contains 300grams
- Will treat up to 15 nests
- In very dry or wet conditions re-application may be required
Tip 1: Ants will often be in both the lawn and path. These are best dealt with at the same time and quickly. Use Ant Bait Stations afterwards as a preventative.
Tip 2: Ants and ant hills are often more noticeable during dry weather which compromises penetration of chemicals. In addition, the ant hill soil can be slightly water repellent. Therefore, use the product in it's dry form initially.
Tip 3: Treat the anthill a few days before hand with a wetting agent to aid penetration of the ant killer solution. Use Yucca Wetta
Always read the label and use pesticides safely
Lawn Safety after Treatment
Pets that eat grass/weeds to be kept off for 3 cuts, None hazardous for children, dogs and cats once dry,
Pest & Disease